Friday, May 31, 2019

I Owe the IRS Should I File

I Owe the IRS Should I File
I owe the IRS - should I bother filing my taxes? Today we take a look at a common problem that happens to business owners and taxpayers -- finding out they owe more money than they expected to the IRS. This could be the year, you prepare your taxes and maybe you made more money or you didn’t put aside enough. Maybe this is the first year you are self-employed and learned about the horrors of self-employment taxes. Regardless like millions of other Americans and you are now facing the fact that you are little bit short of money for the IRS and wonder if you can buy some time if you don’t file your tax return. So should you? Can You can buy time by not filing your tax return? https://youtu.be/kjR0s0TdQAM IRS Medic

No comments:

Post a Comment